Safety & Care
Foiling can be dangerous and physically demanding. The user of this product should understand that participating in any of these activities could cause injury or death to you and /or others.
By purchasing a Code Foils product, you assume all responsibility for its use and any resulting injury or death to you and/or others
- Never foil in a crowded lineup or near other surfers
- This product is only to be used for surf foiling, downwinding and wing and kite surfing.
- When learning, start in small waves until you’re comfortable.
- Always wear a leash or legrope
- Wear a helmet and an impact vest when foiling
- Stay in deep water so you don’t drag your foil on reef and sandbars.
- Take care and don’t foil alone