Code Foils offer a 12 month warranty on foils and hardware.
The Code Foils warranty applies to Code Foils hydrofoils and hardware (Products) purchased from authorised retailers for personal use and not for resale.
Under this warranty, Code Foils warrants that the Product will be free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for a warranty claim to be made.
If a Product is found to be defective by Code Foils, Code Foils will (in its sole discretion) credit, repair or replace the defective Product.
Warranties are non-transferrable and are only applicable to the original purchaser. Used and demo Products do not carry a warranty.Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage other than manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to properly maintain and care for the Product and its components.
- Chips, dings, scratches and cosmetic blemishes.
- Damage caused by transport or inappropriate storage, including any UV damage.
- Damage caused by the use of any cleaning products.
- Damage caused by use of the Product outside its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by use of improper hardware, improper installation or improper tightening of hardware. This includes damage caused by loosening or tightening using power tools.
- Seizing, rust and corrosion of hardware.
- Damage caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or impact with any object.
- Damage from natural causes, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and storms.
- Any Product that has been modified or repaired.
- Any Product that has been used with any third party parts.
- Any Product used for commercial purposes (including rental).
To make a claim under this warranty please take the product to the dealer that you purchased the product from. Code Foils is not responsible for any costs and expenses associated with a warranty claim (including shipping).